View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 07:46 PM   #3
twotonkoala

milehighkoala's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
The only thing that I would add:

For the forced fumble achievements (and can also be used for the sack achievements, as well as the shut out on X difficulty achievements-although your way is easier on that one)

Create a team and make sure you get Too Tall Jones on your defensive line, turn off penalties, and just go to town. One of his special talents is stripping the ball, so half of the time you go for the sack, he will force a fumble. Try to get the QB from the backside and you'll have better luck. Most of them if not all will count as sacks as well, so I ended up getting these two achievements (game and season record) as well as the sack (game and season record) achievements in one 5 minute quarter game.

As I mentioned, you can use this to shut out the opponent (that's how I got them) because you only have to tie, not win, as long as they don't score points. So, set it to one minute quarters, sack the hell out of them, then when you get the ball just kneel and it should run out the clock. Although your way is easier, but just a suggestion in case someone doesn't have two controllers or somesuch.

double edit: I actually got the return a fumble for a touchdown by falling on one that Too Tall forced in the end zone (wasn't running into the end zone), so it may not work for a punt, but it definately worked for me with a regular fumble in the end zone.

Last edited by twotonkoala; 08-02-2007 at 08:17 PM.
twotonkoala is offline   Reply With Quote