View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 10:22 PM   #61
jamie1000013

D Mob x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Genre Competition - Second Place   2,500 Posts   x360a Representer   Completion Competition Winner   Word of Mouth   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbsicle View Post
I've said a lot of stupid things on this forum and others. It may or may not speak volumes about my intelligence, I don't know. And I also come off as hostile to people who don't really know me. Especially on the xbox.com/forums.

I remember joining a game with one friend and he was speaking to someone about me and said, "Yeah, he's really hostile sometimes." Which I thought was funny because I consider myself easy going, just flat-out blunt.

Back on topic:

There's actually one person on this site I try to avoid based on some of the previous posts of his that I have read. He seems like such a **** that I go out of my way to avoid confrontation with him. The majority of people (unless they're friends of mine) I don't label in any kind of way.

LOL, who is this one person. Everybody on this site seems to have this "one person" even "the person" has a "person" they don't like lol. I just confused myself with that last sentence :-P. I don't hold a grudge about any bad comments said about me by someone, I just forgive and forget lol. Except you know that one "person".

Thank you Audacious for the sig

Last edited by jamie1000013; 09-12-2010 at 10:24 PM.