View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 06:31 PM   #51
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 2   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Efficiency View Post
I know it'll never happen...But I'm crossing my fingers for a "Get x number of aces in SnD", or "Get 5,000 headshots online." Some online milestone cheevs would be fun to play for imo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtr1gg3r View Post
Yeh as long as theyre not too crazy, Im all for it.

Also you could have, get a kill ratio higher than 1.25.

I know that was pretty low, but it gives the not so good players something to aim for whilst not being too difficult
I apologize up front for the DP.

I'm not a fan of having the k/d ratio for an acheivement. That will only encourage more hard core camping and boosting. I just think its a recipe for disaster. I think the same thing would also go for the headshots. I always like to see online cheevies be a little bit easier than the offline for the boosting reason. I would like to see so many team deathmatch win, or s&d wins, so that i goes along the lines of actually playing the game properly. How bout so many bomb plants or domination points captured. These are all things encourage the average booster to play the game properly and not just boost.

MC B0B x360a is offline   Reply With Quote