View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 11:42 AM   #73
SKIBADABOMSKI

Gamertag: CRISP EATERS

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Now this thread is getting interesting. Thanks to a few name mentions so I'll judge a few.

Titans.
Just don't like the sneaky snarky remarks he makes and I find him very provocative.

Deadly Moves
Now heres a guy who can come flying into a thread all guns blazing. Speaks his mind though and I find it funny.

Barbaric.
I like how your opinion can turn a thread around. You do come off as an intellect though which is a compliment.

Vlad
You could make a nun swear. But again you say things that others want to say so it's always fun to watch you battling it out.

T.V.
You certainly stood out from the rest when you first arrived with your huge writings. You seem a happy chap who doesn't mind expressing himself.

Gorrila Stomper
I love this guys posts. 90% of the time he says things that make me laugh. Proper little manc. A little tough nut that looks out for himself.

Oh and there are a few jamies here at the moment that all seem to be football mad and again seem like good lads.

Minty is an ass but sheesh we all know that. He is like a silent wolf that when he pounces it's for the kill. Only because he has other wolfs watching and laughing. I do like his style though.

Shit I could go on for-ever. So many more to write about. Might do a bunch more later if everyone else keeps this going. Thanks to T.V. this thread could get very interesting.