View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 04:58 PM   #36
SuperSkyline89

SuperSkyline89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Any suggestions on the best Grunt-killing level?
I went through a friends stats on Bungie.net and he got anywhere from 50-90 Grunt kills per level. His max was 92 on Level 7. If you don't mind reloading checkpoints just load up any mission and find an area where there's a large group of them and let yourself die after all the Grunts are dead. As long as you don't get a checkpoint after killing them you could just repeat that until you get the challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Buds View Post
anyone know what the fastest way to get today's "heroic demon" challenge would be? i'm only getting two per actual matchmaking game, which is just a huge waste of time. do elites appear in any of the score attack modes?
There was a video a while ago showing a mode called Sniper Timez. You start with sniper rifles and all the enemies are Heretic Elites. I don't know if that mode is online for matchmaking but if it is you'll get the challenge within minutes.
I'm boycotting EA because they butchered the Need for Speed series and refused Turn 10 the Porsche license. Kinect earned the second spot on this list with an achievement in Forza 4 and exclusive features in non-Kinect-Exclusive games like Halo Anniversary.

Forza 4 Flickr Page
SuperSkyline89 is offline   Reply With Quote