View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 05:11 PM   #88
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher Send a message via Skype™ to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase House of Horrors Challenge Club - Tier 1   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Doug View Post
Some people care about achievements, she seemed to care about her post count. I figured her out when she posted a news story in the entertainment board and had a several post conversation about how she had searched and didn't see anything about it until someone pointed out that she had POSTED in the first thread on the news story. I checked and the last full day she was on the forums, she posted 72 times.
Strangely enough, it seemed like she hated achievements...I can remember a few times where she'd ask why people cared so much and that she could care less that her gamerscore was as low as it was (5,000 or something at the time, I haven't checked lately...). Then I began to question...how did she end up here if she could care so little for achievements? Led me to believe she needed a place to troll people...and if this site needed a female troll, it was her.