View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 05:22 PM   #90
Capn Doug
Community and Events Lead

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Ceris   Staff Club - rekikire   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 50 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVthePunisher View Post
Strangely enough, it seemed like she hated achievements...I can remember a few times where she'd ask why people cared so much and that she could care less that her gamerscore was as low as it was (5,000 or something at the time, I haven't checked lately...). Then I began to question...how did she end up here if she could care so little for achievements? Led me to believe she needed a place to troll people...and if this site needed a female troll, it was her.
Her gamerscore was perpetually 14k and change. She liked to game, but only on two games: Call of Duty and Rock Band. There are a lot of people like that on this site. It takes a specific personality type to be a scorewhore, and even the people who aren't score whores on this site have that inkling. Her personality manifested in her obsession over post count, and she seemed to troll as a way to have something to respond to, in some threads anyway. She way quite pleasant in the entertainment board, but still came across as a hyperactive 14 year old girl. Oh, and I seem to think it was her that was using internet standard pictures for her avatar, so she didn't look like what her Avatar looked like originally.