View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 12:36 PM   #30
echX

newbie kenobi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottttocs View Post
i must be missing something here everyones saying how easy it is on legendary and heres me, i gave up on this game on i think the second mission on normal difficulty, i dont get it, i completed halo 3 on legendary with a coop partner but this is for me for some reason is too hard. oh well.
I would personally like to say that ODST requires a slightly different type of gaming style. An ODST trooper does not have shields or the surgically nor genetically augumentations that of a Spartan soldier. You have to look for health regen stations, healthpacks and use cover more effectively. What I liked so much with ODST is how you got to play from all the different angles of all the teammembers.

ODST also called for a more of a "cloak and dagger" kind of gaming style with sneaking, assassination and silencers. Master Chief runs more of an all out explosion show in his superior battle armor

I have so far played Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST and can't really say that any of them is hard. All completed on Normal mode solo, but Legendary Co-op in Halo 3 and ODS is almost easier that Normal solo.

echX is offline   Reply With Quote