Please read first:
When I did my first playthrough, I chose to do route A. This means I started with a RIG level 1.
As you perhaps already know from reading the achievement guide, your RIG will become level 4 (unlocking the achievement for it) by the end of the first playthrough.
Once having a RIG level 4, you will have more tools at your disposal to make the mini-games easier.
This being said, I made youtube videos for all possible laser mini-games, but the ones on route A are with the RIG not fully upgraded. This means that routes B, C and D are based upon having a fully upgraded RIG.
There are several paths (routes) you can take. Here's an overview:
- Route A: Act 1 (Start) -> Act 2A (Lighting Failure) -> Act 3A (Direct Route) -> Act 4
- Route B: Act 1 (Start) -> Act 2A (Lighting Failure) -> Act 3B (Cross the Rim) -> Act 4
- Route C: Act 1 (Start) -> Act 2B (Hostage Situation) -> Act 3C (Spacewalk) -> Act 4
- Route D: Act 1 (Start) -> Act 2B (Hostage Situation) -> Act 3D (Interior Route) -> Act 4
Different routes will result in different puzzles. Depending on the route you'll take, pick the according videos:
- Route A: Act 1.1 / Act 1.2 -> Act 2A.1 / Act 2A.2 -> Act 3A.1 / Act 3A.2 -> Act 4
- Route B: Act 1.1 / Act 1.2 -> Act 2A.1 / Act 2A.2 -> Act 3B -> Act 4
- Route C: Act 1.1 / Act 1.2 -> Act 2B -> Act 3C -> Act 4
- Route D: Act 1.1 / Act 1.2 -> Act 2B -> Act 3D -> Act 4
No, I didn't forget some videos. It turns out that routes C and D have less laser mini-games...
I hope it is all clear and understandable, and these videos will help you solving the puzzles.