View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 08:21 PM   #64
daenius

Daenius's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
great race, I really liked the 75% distance, made the race much more strategic.

brad killed us in the dry, after about 10 laps, noddee overtook me for 2nd and was ahead 15 seconds or more.

when it started raining and everybody switched to wets/intermediates, I decided to stick with the primes for 3-4 more laps and was able to get some pretty fast laps in.

when I came out of the pit, after changing to wet tyres, I barely managed to hold my lead over noddee, he was right behind me when I came out of the pit.

the last 17-18 laps I was doing fast lap after fast lap and managed to take 1-2 seconds off brad's times with each lap, but like he said, I still wasn't able to catch up to him.

pretty darn impressive, brad. driving with no aids whatsoever and manual shifting in your first race without wheel and still dominating the dry track.

crazy biggaz destroyed his car in lap 5 or 6 and had to wait an hour until we were finished, sorry about that man

all in all, I would say we definitely keep full damage on, along with the reduced flags.

as for the 75% - like I said before, it makes the race much more competitive and strategic, so I would up the distance to 75%.

x360a F1 2011 World Championship - McLaren Driver #1

daenius is offline   Reply With Quote