View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 02:11 AM   #11
DENAz666

denaz666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RY1987 View Post
i assume this means you and others have windows phone 7 with xbox games so can someone please tell me how many games will fit on 8gb as i really want to stay with three as i been with them since they launched and they have promised to knock at least 5 off their monthly package however on thee the only xbox phone (as i call them) is 8gb with none expandable so 8gb is the limit and someone said in 2 days they used 3gb but they could have bought 30 games for all i know.anyway just a few of the file sizes for some of the biggest games.after just getting rid of my 20gb xnox 360 after 3+ years i really dont want to go back to being stuck for space after only a week and constantly having to delete stuff. also with the 500mb data allowance.if i downloaded a 200mb file size does that add to the 500mb monthly data download ? i only have a ipod touch, never had a smartphone with internet
The games i've checked have all been around 40mb, so you could fit a fair few on the phone.

In regards to the game, i'm loving it so far. Nice and simple hack an slash

Aussie Xbox Ambassador & Community Xpert
DENAz666 is offline   Reply With Quote