View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 11:39 PM   #73
litepink

litepink's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
I its like the baby one. So one person needs the both the Family and Lanlord pack! The family caus it makes you get marrried and the lanlord for the house!
But only one person needs them though, nice! I know he bought the Land ability so only a matter of time before the Family ability is unlocked.Thank you so much for confirming, and thanks to littlejay for answering so many of my questions as well.

I was only renting the game for the Marriage achievement but I may buy it later on, enjoying it so far, and with Nozza, SideDish, and others constructing this great guide it would be a great assest.

Achievement Guides by litepink™
Angry Birds WP7 | Arkanoid Live! | Asteroids Deluxe WP7 | Darwinia+ | Doodle Jump | Guitar Hero 5 | Kinect Adventures | Kinect Sports: Season Two | Lego Harry Potter | Lunar Lander WP7 | MLB 2K10 | Otomedius G | Pac-Man CE DX WP7 | Rainbow Islands | Rock Band Metal Track Pack | Scott Pilgrim | Tecmo Bowl | Tiger ‘10 | Tiger ‘11
litepink is offline   Reply With Quote