View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 09:05 AM   #84
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxHolic View Post
Anyone get the Crime Spree achieve after they became king/queen? I saved and started to massacre everyone which only resulted in them either running away or simply being scared. Absolutely no bounty popped up. Curious if stealing from a shop or breaking into places at night may be the only way to get it at this point. =/
Sorry for double post but this needs it own..

I can confirm now that this is a missable achievement! In advance I'm sorry for anyone thats gone past the point I'm about to type up but as stated this is a WIP guide still and this one was unknown to me! But there may be a way around it, so all hope may not of been lost!

So, Crime Spree achievement - Get a 15,000 gold bounty placed on your head

Has to be done in the 1st half of the game! In the first half you're just a rebel, meaning any bad actions you do will get the guards on you and a bounty on your head!

As soon as you become king, this means no more bounty will be on your head as you are ruler of Albion.. so no ones gonna mess with you! Thus making this achievement missable!

BUT - You may be able to get this by joining another persnos game (or I think visa versa) and you/them starting a crime spree riot in each others game worlds! As you are a guest etc your king status does not matter meaning you had now again get a bounty on your head.

Remember though, what ever action someone does in your game or the other way aruond have no effect on each other! So you can go crazy and all will be reset once you/they leave!

Adding now to guide/RM