View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 10:41 PM   #2
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Hot Pavement - 30
Complete "The Overpass" Level as Megamind

Story Related and cannot be missed. Simply complete level 8 “The Overpass” and the achievement unlocks shortly after grabbing the DNA Tracking device.

Hot Flash Fizzle - 40
Complete "The Parklands" Level as Megamind

Story Related and cannot be missed. Simply complete level 9 “The Parklands” and the achievement unlocks shortly after defeating the level boss. See “Flash in the Pan” for tips on this boss fight.

Tame Blue Tighten - 50
Complete "Blue Tighten Battle" Level as Megamind

Story Related and cannot be missed. Simply complete level 10 which is the final boss battle and the achievement unlocks. See "Tightanic Battle" for tips on this boss fight.

Destruction Derby - 50
Defeat Destruction Worker without dying as Megamind

Destruction Worker is the boss of level 3. For the achievement to unlock you just need to defeat the boss without dying. Here is the method I used:

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Psychotic Win - 50
Defeat Psycho Delic without dying as Megamind

Psycho Delic is the boss of level 6. For the achievement to unlock you just need to defeat the boss without dying. Here is the method I used:

Flash in the Pan - 50
Defeat Hot Flash without dying as Megamind

Hot Flash is the boss of level 9. For the achievement to unlock you just need to defeat the boss without dying. Here is the method I used:

Tightanic Battle - 75
Defeat Blue Tighten without dying as Megamind

Blue Tighten is the final boss and you go right into this fight when you select level 10 "Blue Tighten Battle". For the achievement to unlock you just need to defeat the boss without dying. Here is the method I used:

Last edited by Scrapdaddy; 11-10-2010 at 10:46 PM.
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote