View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 02:51 PM   #5
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Sah-weet and thanks for all the tips!

I've been finding loot drop and xp runes are hard to come by...keep getting ones for duel-wielding and other class-specific/alignment stuff my human commando is not LOL!!!

Oh, and I was indeed very close and you were right. Got 100 leaders and 100 blueprints last night but it definitely wasn't with the one character I was using as I don't think I'd done that many with it yet. Ended up spamming about ~10 low-cost blueprints when clearing my inventory and it unlocked.

Went from 36 to 43 last night with little effort, might as well do 50 and I somehow managed Unstoppable Hellheim while doing a private co-op match which I never thought would happen due to the crazy number of enemies. The game has already been throwing level 50 enemies at me. Crazy.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote