View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 09:48 PM   #8
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubNut86 View Post
This keeps glitching on me after every level. I deleted my save and started again, but it's still happening. I don't fancy playing every level five times!
Trust me dude, I know, it is terrible. I'm surprised this would even get shipped out. The funny part is that the PS3 version plays just fine. No glitch at all. Hopefully they release a patch but I doubt they will for this type of quick cash in game.

Did you try what AlexandyrZho mentioned? Purposely let the boss kill you and see if that helps.

I tried so many different things but nothing worked for me 100% of the time. It really just felt random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
Nice guide. I'm getting this from Gamefly today so it will definitely help, although the achievements are pretty self explanatory. Sounds like an easy 1000. Thanks!
Your welcome and it is pretty easy. Only downside is the end of level glitch. So far everyone I know that has played this has run into it. Hopefully you won't encounter it. It doesn't prevent the full 1000 but it does make it annoying.

Last edited by Scrapdaddy; 11-03-2010 at 09:53 PM.
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote