View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 03:08 AM   #9
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapdaddy View Post
Trust me dude, I know, it is terrible. I'm surprised this would even get shipped out. The funny part is that the PS3 version plays just fine. No glitch at all. Hopefully they release a patch but I doubt they will for this type of quick cash in game.

Did you try what AlexandyrZho mentioned? Purposely let the boss kill you and see if that helps.

I tried so many different things but nothing worked for me 100% of the time. It really just felt random.

Your welcome and it is pretty easy. Only downside is the end of level glitch. So far everyone I know that has played this has run into it. Hopefully you won't encounter it. It doesn't prevent the full 1000 but it does make it annoying.
So far it's happened to me on level 3 and 4. After not dying the first time on level 3, I let the boss kill me and it worked. On level 4, I've died like 4 times and it still locked up. Gonna play it again to see if it happens again... *grumble*

EDIT: Finished the game. I had to play levels 3, 8 & 9 twice and level 4 four times. All the others I only had to do once. Very easy and quick game, if it wasn't for the level glitch. That probably added a 1.5 hours to my playtime. I could have finished it in 4 hours. Thanks for the guide.

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 11-05-2010 at 08:29 PM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote