View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 06:31 AM   #8
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastx View Post
How about some tips for the Gym Games high scores? An Achievement Guide needs to, you know, guide us in some way.
I'll give you some tips, I've done those achievements.

Score 800 Points

You can do this on Easy mode, if you're fast enough and don't miss any breaks. Make sure you punch across your body or it won't register. If not, do it on Medium mode because there are more blocks to hit.

High Score in Light Race

Score 500 points

It is best to do this in Medium mode. Just follow the pattern and move your feet to activate the lit up squares. Once the pattern is done, it repeats. The faster you go, the more squares you can step on. Also best done on Medium mode.

High Score in Loop-a-Hoop

Score 300 points

This is rather easy, I've scored over 400 points on easy mode. Just pull the hoops down with your hands and swirl your hips in a circle. It does work your abs!

High Score in Stack 'Em Up

Score 500 points

This is the hardest of the bunch. The best thing to do is complete Easy mode to unlock Medium mode. Once in medium mode, hold the platform as low as possible so the blocks drop down faster. Some blocks come down on fire and you must raise your leg (left if block falls on left and vice versa) to put the fire out. Get as many blocks stacked as possble, they change color the higher they go. Try and get them to red and then dump them into the traps on the side (when they are open of course)

Hope that helps!

Also, maximize your workout with resistance bands or weights! (not for achievements of course)
100% RPG's: 40 Post #8
Proudest: Star Ocean; Dark Souls
Failing to Understand our Capacity for Kindness

Last edited by Xenolith666; 11-15-2010 at 06:35 AM.
Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote