View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 05:43 PM   #14
robertfee

Feline Aidz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nezff View Post
the easiest and most effective way to get any of these achievments is to fire up 2 controllers, you can set the difficulty where you want for the shutout of the ai and set the penalties to off, and set the quarter to 1 minute. When going for any of the offensive achievments, use the second controller to take control of the defense and move everyone to one side of the field and either pass or run to that side. very easy. just change your gold,silver, and bronze guys to what you need for whatever achievment. I got a boat load of them this morning with this method. any questions feel free to ask or pm. thanks
yes, i already stated that the easiest way to get the shutouts is to use 2 controllers, so you just repeated what was already posted. also, i completely disagree with the second part about using 2 controllers to get the other achievements. by the time you move all the guys out of the way on defense and all that, you could play the cpu with the sliders down and get it without having to fumble around with 2 controllers.
robertfee is offline   Reply With Quote