View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 06:29 PM   #95
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
I got this game two years ago at Christmas, back then I played it through on every difficulty from easy to expert (my first ever guitar hero), and after finally completing career on expert, I had a high score of about 180k in this song. I thought I never gonna make it because I had to almost double my score for the achievement. Now I tried it years later and got 260k on first try. Next time 297k, then 312k, 317k and finally 337k.

As everyone else have said: just practice the charts, the double notes (can't remember what they are called), you know what I mean. RY and GY, GBY and so on. Use star power on those notes while keeping 8x multiplier. A good start for the song is about 16-18k after the first solo of the song. If you're struggling, remember that you're playing with thousands, not tens of thousands here, so if you miss an easy note where you know you could keep your 4x multiplier, just restart the song. That's what got me the achievement.

Good luck everyone!

Microsoft Fanboy:
Xbox One 500GB (Day One Edition <3) Xbox 360 4GB + 320GB (NTSC) Xbox 360 E 250GB (PAL)
Xbox 360 E 250GB (NTSC-J) Nokia Lumia 1020 (WP8) Windows 8.1 Pro
Jappe XBA is offline   Reply With Quote