View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 06:32 PM   #14
Agent Aero

Aero x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishra View Post
Got a few questions...
1. Anyone heard of the Bane of the Jomsvikings? I noticed it wasn't on your list...it says it for a Human Defender and looks like an orange hammer with a shield that's made of wings.
2. Is there anyway to transfer items between my characters? So that I might be able to give this thing to my defender?
3. What's an easier way to find this stuff??? Over 50 hrs in on my Human Bio-engineer and all I've found are 2 red weapons(neither of them Bio compatible) and no red armor of any sort. Who comes up with these achievements and their point values? They need to be fired!
1- http://toohuman.wikia.com/wiki/Bane_of_the_Jomsvikings. It's not an elite weapon, the elite weapons/armour are red, not orange. However, not all red items are elite weapons/armour. It is a little confusing.

2- No, sadly there isn't. Unless you give somebody your items via XBL and then switch character and then get said person to trade them back to you.

3- Spider Farming glitch, but it still takes 50-200 hours (In my case anyway). (Link).

Or visit the achievement trading thread, HERE.