View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 11:10 AM   #32
Yungstar 2006

oo Yungstar oo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy201 View Post

You respond saying that I played the game long enough to complete it which is obvious and has nothing to do with what was requested by the OP-
i wonder why anyone can say a game is not the best and yet play it long enough to get the 1k.

Quote:
I rationalize why I completed it. I like to complete all my games and once I popped my first achievement, I proceeded to attain them all. It had nothing to do with actually enjoying the gaming experience.
so your addicted to gamer score, not the enjoyment of playing games.

Quote:
Furthermore, having completed it and beaten it multiple times gives me reason to be able to form a full opinion of it, though it is only my humble opinion. Me completing it doesnít mean my opinion should be disregarded despite my experience with the game; rather it gives me a vantage to formulate a full opinion-
but your opinion is not based on how good or bad the game is, its all about getting the 1k. so an invalid opinion if you will.

Quote:
Now, enough with your mindless drivel. Your prior two posts were unconstructive, irrelevant, and have had nothing to do with the op. Your posts have said much more about your own obvious flaws as a human being than the flaws that exist in this sorry excuse for a game itself-
my post was as stated, you think the game is not upto much and yet still played it long enough to get the 1k. i.e. gameplay is irrelevant as your just after the 1k

Quote:
Not that my permission is needed, but anyone who has any opinion of the game that is akin to mine or greatly differs, I respect your right to feel how you wish about Damnation. Regardless, Iím done with this thread. Hopefully we can stay on topic from this point forward-
i've not been off topic apart from replying to your drivel.

have a nice xmas, will you.
Yungstar 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote