View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 10:00 PM   #11
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomized View Post
There is already a well written guide up that has been out for a while. Of course you can make your own, but I dont think there is much to improve on the other guide. If there is you could just post it on there. And there is never need for 13 reserved posts....never heard of that in my life.

But I just got 1000 in the game =)

and Yunder I love your sig.

But still looking forward to when it is complete (even though I am done with the game)
Reserves are there just in case and will be deleted after. There is a lot of information/videos/maps that we will be updating, so it's "just in case". Yes, there is another guide, but no Yunder and I didn't just start making this one yesteday. This was initiated within a week after release, but we don't rush guides just to get one up. I have been busy with work and inbetween have been able to make the videos and create a mini walkthrough for the flags inside the shrines, as well as a walkthrough on all puzzles (and a map). It's just a lot of stuff that took personal time, I did not paste it over from another site, so it took me a lot longer to do. I also don't get games early so I am always behind : /
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library

Last edited by Tyger7; 12-10-2010 at 10:08 PM.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote