View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 06:10 PM   #2
zippy100012

zippy100012's Gamercard
i agree with you on the E4M2 Perfect Hatred level. if anything, that level is one of the biggest bitches you will ever have to play. especially on Ultra-violent +, theres like 6 cacodemons right at the beginning you've got to take care of, while imps are unleashing hell on you (90% of the time they will hit a demon so that takes care of 1 or 2) but man, once you run out of shotgun bullets you are screwed. you only have a limited amount of health to get the yellow and blue key while there are 3 barons giving you shit as you dash for the teleport. if you can get the yellow and blue key with 5% health you can pretty much finish off the level as there is shitloads of medikits and you dont really need to kill the cyberdemon so you just gotta open the final door, take care of the 6/7 caco's and you've completed one of the biggest bitches on that game.

(THANK GOD they don't tele-spawn like on E4M1)

another level i like has got to be E3M9 Dis. same beginning of E3M1 right up to the end as you think it is. step into the supposed exit, walls lower, you see a supercharge, you decide to get it, few steps away from it, you hear the cyberdemon and think 'holy shit'. you then have to run all the way back to beginning of the level to the red skull key area which can be a complete bullet whore to you (that is if you dont have the invulnerability, otherwise just get out your rocketlauncher and enjoy yourself)

i completed DOOM on ultra-violent on 12th of december. that is probably, the only time i have EVER played doom and enjoyed it to its full. (the other times being on the PC playing on "im too young to die!".

DOOM II? not any time soon :P

10K GS - 7th November 2010

Thanks goes to xIIGriimZz for the sig ^^

zippy100012 is offline   Reply With Quote