View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 06:56 PM   #11
True I Skill

The Khaos's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
***Possible Spoilers??***

I was pretty dissapointed, angry, sad, all at the same time... Not because of the story, Because of how i think the game will go...

To me brotherhood just didnt feel as Polished as the other 2 games. I loved what they did, I just think if they spent a little more time they could of made it perfect, I kept running into stupid little things that could of been fixed if they had put more time into it. The story also felt rushed for me, I never even realised i was near the end... And whats up with the Apple of eden? I Thought this thing was suppose to be really powerfull... To me it was a peice of shit, Made the fights harder, sure a challenge is good but shouldnt things be more easy with the Apple? i would of liked to just put it away and use my swords...

What made it worse was before i completed the game i had already read the announcment that AC3 Was on its way next year. And that for me just made me sad, I loved AC1 and 2. But after brotherhood, and now another AC3 so soon when BRotherhood just didnt feel as polished. Im worried for the series