View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 07:35 PM   #7
yamayamayaamaa

Send a message via ICQ to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via AIM to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Yahoo to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Skype™ to yamayamayaamaa

yamayamayaamaa's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by F Swan View Post
http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24786

Scroll down a bit on the first page, you'll find it
Someone make a real guide for this site please! lol

That "guide" doesn't really explain much. You guys have explained more on this site and I thank you for that.

But I really want to know EXACTLY what to do for some achievements because that guide doesn't explain which achievements can be acquired easily. For example, what achievements have to be done on default setting, which can be done with EX options, and how exactly do you unlock the extra Game Config EX options? No one seems to really know.

Edit: Yeah this is really annoying. I've been playing forever and still haven't unlocked Chip Range Control, Chip Drop Control, and No Bullet.

Edit again: Ok, I finally unlocked Chip Range Control at 9 hours played. So I'm assuming the rest will unlock with time.

Last edited by yamayamayaamaa; 12-18-2010 at 10:54 PM.
yamayamayaamaa is offline   Reply With Quote