View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 12:35 AM   #32
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by echX View Post
I would personally like to say that ODST requires a slightly different type of gaming style. An ODST trooper does not have shields or the surgically nor genetically augumentations that of a Spartan soldier. You have to look for health regen stations, healthpacks and use cover more effectively. What I liked so much with ODST is how you got to play from all the different angles of all the teammembers.

ODST also called for a more of a "cloak and dagger" kind of gaming style with sneaking, assassination and silencers. Master Chief runs more of an all out explosion show in his superior battle armor

I have so far played Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST and can't really say that any of them is hard. All completed on Normal mode solo, but Legendary Co-op in Halo 3 and ODS is almost easier that Normal solo.
thanks for the tips but i gave up on this at about level 5 or so, i just cant get back into it.