View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 08:32 PM   #36
Send a message via ICQ to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via AIM to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Yahoo to yamayamayaamaa

Gamertag: yamayamayaamaa

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Originally Posted by Helg0r View Post
I believe none of the secret achievements unlock in Novice? I'm not 100% certain though as I've never played in Novice :P

Regarding the 1UP: The item is in Stage 5, right after the midboss and after the first big turtle-like enemy you encounter the camera makes a counter-clockwise rotation. You have to destroy the building in the upper left corner (a dragonfly carrying a bomb descends at the same time) to reveal it.

...or you could just reach any Score milestone, e.g. 35mil in Original mode. I believe it does not work in Novice though as stated above.

The lanterns are more tricky... I was happy to get this one by luck and without even trying. I guess spamming bombs helps a lot here...
Thanks for the info on Novice mode. I'm about to try it for the first time.

I've gotten the 1up many times. My problem is that I don't think you can credit feed towards it lol.
Edit: I just got the 1up achievement in Novice mode lol.

Yes, the lanterns are very tricky but I'll keep trying.

Originally Posted by Shadar Kai View Post

琥珀収集家 10
In Original Mode, collect over 30,000 amber chips in a single playthrough
Also, I got this on Novice mode on my first try. So it doesn't need to be done in "Original Mode".
«‘-•·÷·- ¥ámá -·÷·•-`»

Last edited by yamayamayaamaa; 12-26-2010 at 09:15 PM.
yamayamayaamaa is offline   Reply With Quote