View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 08:32 PM   #36
yamayamayaamaa

Send a message via ICQ to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via AIM to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Yahoo to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Skype™ to yamayamayaamaa

yamayamayaamaa's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helg0r View Post
I believe none of the secret achievements unlock in Novice? I'm not 100% certain though as I've never played in Novice :P

Regarding the 1UP: The item is in Stage 5, right after the midboss and after the first big turtle-like enemy you encounter the camera makes a counter-clockwise rotation. You have to destroy the building in the upper left corner (a dragonfly carrying a bomb descends at the same time) to reveal it.

...or you could just reach any Score milestone, e.g. 35mil in Original mode. I believe it does not work in Novice though as stated above.

The lanterns are more tricky... I was happy to get this one by luck and without even trying. I guess spamming bombs helps a lot here...
Thanks for the info on Novice mode. I'm about to try it for the first time.

I've gotten the 1up many times. My problem is that I don't think you can credit feed towards it lol.
Edit: I just got the 1up achievement in Novice mode lol.

Yes, the lanterns are very tricky but I'll keep trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadar Kai View Post

琥珀収集家 10
オリジナルモードで1プレイ中にトータル琥珀を3万にする
In Original Mode, collect over 30,000 amber chips in a single playthrough
Also, I got this on Novice mode on my first try. So it doesn't need to be done in "Original Mode".

Last edited by yamayamayaamaa; 12-26-2010 at 09:15 PM.
yamayamayaamaa is offline   Reply With Quote