View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 04:41 PM   #32
Dannyb0yUK

Dannyb0yUK's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaKappaEcho View Post
First, it is 2-player so already offers more. Second, you should be ashamed for forgetting that CASE: Zero at 400 points was a shock to everyone as almost all Arcade titles not made on a budget release at 800. Most with similar graphics or gameplay (like Hydrophobia) first release at 1200. Capcom stated that they made no profit from CASE: Zero... some people just too quickly forget that CASE: Zero was a hell of a deal and then complain why companies don't do it all the time.
God, I'm so ashamed... lol, what a tool you are. Case Zero wasn't a 'shock' to everyone, it was a pleasant surprise but for once it was a game that justified it's price tag. Given that there was around 4 hours playtime in Case Zero, I'd say it was about the right price. I'd have been happy to pay 560 for it, but not 800. Also, you are furthermore of a tool if you believe Capcom made no profit on Case Zero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
Oh yeah, to talk more about the game from a playing standpoint rather than plot, anyone else pick up the Chef's Knife in the cafeteria? If you haven't, go find it and do the hold X version of its attack: funny stuff.
That was in Case Zero and Dead Rising 2 mate
Hi! I'm nine years old and if you ever have an opinion that differs from mine, I'm going to become immediately hostile... because I'm super mature and that's how people ought to react to those who think differently from me!

Idiots make me angry.

Dannyb0yUK is offline   Reply With Quote