View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 07:46 PM   #46
mjc0961

mjc0961's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schism View Post
the chef knife is pretty fun. loved the bonesaw? not sure if that was in dr2 but the hold x animation was amazing xD
Yeah the bonesaw was pretty sweet as well. I don't remember seeing it in DR2, but then again I forgot that the chef knife was in that so I dunno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaKappaEcho View Post
I don't mean to be a jerk or anything - you are trying to defend the storyline with simply an assumption when I am simply pointing what the game actually depicts and how it contradicts the plot.
You are trying to attack the storyline with another assumption: there's nothing to say that there weren't other outbreaks they did on purpose, but there's also nothing to say that there were either. It could be either way, there's nothing concrete in the game going either direction. And yet you post in a manner that comes off as "I am right and you are wrong" despite the fact that we are both just guessing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Villainous View Post
Could someone explain the differences between endings S and A in DR2? As someone who in my story playthrough (read: the playthrough in which I didn't just run around killing zombies/go achievement hunting) got the S ending, I was quite confused at the beginning of Case West, as it seemed to contradict the ending (why was Chuck looking for evidence to clear himself if he already had it? Where were Katey and Stacey?)
This is easier:

It still doesn't match up with the start of Case West all that well (Chuck goes from being sure he's got enough evidence to clear his name to needing some more evidence?), but it clearly fits better than ending S does.

Quote:
Oh, and what did they do to Isabella's character model? Until Frank blurted out, "Isabella?" I didn't even know it was supposed to be her.
Yeah, it didn't sound like Isabella either. Very strange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentCabaret View Post
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!

Last edited by mjc0961; 01-01-2011 at 07:53 PM.
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote