View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 08:25 AM   #28
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by I5kend4r View Post
I can burn 1000+ calories in an hour just rocking in a chair and reading a book or something.
Yeah I can confirm this works too. Instead of a rocking chair I use a Lazyboy recliner with a swivel base. I start up the silver boxing class, pull the chair over and just sit behind it and spin it around. It takes about 12 and a half minutes for this session and I can get 420+ calories a pop. With my three daughters, they each get a turn being spun around and in that 36 minutes I have my next 1000 calorie achievement. Do that once per day for 10 days and you have "burned" all the calories you need for the achievements. And of course set your weight to 396 (the max) for the most burn.

So for completion time: you've got around 2 - 4 hours for the initial setup and misc achievements. Then using this method it would take another 400 minutes (I rounded up to 40 minutes per session to account for load times etc... equals a little less than 7 hours). That means it is completely possible to have all the obtainable achievements within 15 hours or less.

OP: were you planning on writing a Road Map (other than just an Overview I mean)? If not I can write one and link to your guide. Just let me know - I'm with the site Guide Team and I'd like to get his loaded onto the main site but can't do that without a completed Road Map. Assuming you are still checking this thread let me know. Thanks.

EDIT: Roadmap has been added and can be found here.

Last edited by Scrapdaddy; 02-20-2011 at 06:25 PM.
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote