View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 05:40 PM   #14
Phrozan

phrozan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBong6 View Post
The only thing I can think of is if you got smushed between the wall an ice block/moving rock. It will respawn you and count as a death. I know many times I was glad I saved often during the frozen zone due to dying by getting smashed all the time. Hope that was the case, I'm not to sure of there being any bugs in the achievements.
I am going for win #2 now and I am on the Ice Zone currently so I am taking it slower and making sure I write down 0 for each board after I beat them without dying. Those Ice Cubes may have gotten me and now that I am thinking about things I could have possibly died once the first time I did Open Ocean as well where you just dart across the bottom as there are sharks everywhere and then I may have just respawned and done it again. It shouldn't count as a death when you die and relaod your saved game I don't think. It wouldn't make sense. Thanks for the prompt response JBong. I will let you know how my second attempt goes through. This is a long game for me, I don't understand at all how people beat this in under 1 hr. Like #1 on the leaderboard says 27 minutes, like ya right. I had to use a 28 page guide the whole way because I never beat this game when I had it on genesis and now I know why. LOL.
Arcade Completed Games 71
Phrozan is offline   Reply With Quote