Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Islandweller View Post
1. Islandweller - Keys (Hard)
2. Majica8 - Drums (Expert)
3. darkphoenix1992 - Bass (Expert)
4. xIImiseryIIx - Guitar (Expert)

Ok got our little group for the 1million points achievement boost

Thought it would be much easier to put all the info here so we each know what's going on in one handy location.

Right! So we're doing this Thursday 27th, 4pm GMT (11am EST)

Song to be played: Freebird

It's the obvious choice really, and if we get the 1mil with time to spare, maybe we can go for the 90 second overdrive goal, dunno if anyone needs that still? I know I do lol.

Otherwise we could just play a quick song afterwards to get the overdrive requirement.

I'll get you all added on live soon, and then create a live party about 5-10 minutes before we're due to start
Sounds good, I still need the Overdrive achievement too so would be happy to go for that after. Don't know the best song to use when going for it with a 4 player band though, I guess something long and on an easier difficulty.

1000G/100%
MW2 - A's Creed - Pure - SC Conviction - CoD 4 - Lego Batman - Res Evil 5 - Trials - BFBC 2 - A's Creed 2 - Harm's Way - Crash Course - Alone in the Dark - Sniper GW - Kingdom for Keflings - World of Keflings - Deus Ex: HR - MW3 - Need for Speed: HP - Brink - Trials Evo - HAWX 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Op Flash DR - Minecraft - FEAR 3 - SSX - RSV2 - You're In The Movies - Halo Reach - Res Evil 6 - Dead Space 2 - Dead Space 3 - Dishonored - FarCry 3
Majica8 is offline   Reply With Quote