Originally Posted by Trikke
Please read first:
When I did my first playthrough, I chose to do route A. This means I started with a RIG level 1.
As you perhaps already know from reading the achievement guide, your RIG will become level 4 (unlocking the achievement for it) by the end of the first playthrough.
Once having a RIG level 4, you will have more tools at your disposal to make the mini-games easier.
This being said, I made youtube videos for all possible laser mini-games, but the ones on route A are with the RIG not fully upgraded. This means that routes B, C and D are based upon having a fully upgraded RIG.
There are several paths (routes) you can take. Here's an overview:
- Route A: Act 1 (Start) -> Act 2A (Lighting Failure) -> Act 3A (Direct Route) -> Act 4
- Route B: Act 1 (Start) -> Act 2A (Lighting Failure) -> Act 3B (Cross the Rim) -> Act 4
- Route C: Act 1 (Start) -> Act 2B (Hostage Situation) -> Act 3C (Spacewalk) -> Act 4
- Route D: Act 1 (Start) -> Act 2B (Hostage Situation) -> Act 3D (Interior Route) -> Act 4
Different routes will result in different puzzles. Depending on the route you'll take, pick the according videos:
- Route A: Act 1.1 / Act 1.2 -> Act 2A.1 / Act 2A.2 -> Act 3A.1 / Act 3A.2 -> Act 4
- Route B: Act 1.1 / Act 1.2 -> Act 2A.1 / Act 2A.2 -> Act 3B -> Act 4
- Route C: Act 1.1 / Act 1.2 -> Act 2B -> Act 3C -> Act 4
- Route D: Act 1.1 / Act 1.2 -> Act 2B -> Act 3D -> Act 4
No, I didn't forget some videos. It turns out that routes C and D have less laser mini-games...
I hope it is all clear and understandable, and these videos will help you solving the puzzles.
I would just like to thank you for posting this really helped me out got 23 min without failing anything
first try using your guide too lol thanks alot mate very helpfull