View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 07:08 PM   #1
Boots Orion

Boots Orion's Gamercard
Ethics Questions - 100%ing Kane & Lynch

This may have been asked on these forums before indirectly or maybe even directly, but my question is this:

Should people claim to have 100%ed Kane & Lynch when they have not obtained the two 0 gs multiplayer achievements (Celebrity & True Elite)?

Granted these are ridiculously challenging achievements but the fact that they are worth 0 gs doesn't matter to me. I personally think that if you do not actually have all of the achievements in a game, that you shouldn't claim to have 100%ed it. The only exception to this might be if a game has glitched achievements (NOT unavailable achievements due to server closures), but you have all the achievements that were EVER possible.

The reason I'm asking is that there are quite a few people on this site who have gotten the max GS out of this game (1250) but not all of the 52 achievements and yet they claim to have 100%ed it (check out this game's leaderboard if you don't believe me). IMHO, this is like someone claiming to have 100%ed Kameo without getting all of those pesky 0 GS achievements for it.

Do any of you have an issue with this? Please state your case either way.

NOTE: I am by no means a completionist - one look at my profile would tell you that. I just think it could be an interesting discussion, which is compounded by the fact that these are probably the two hardest 0 GS achievements we'll ever see on the XBOX 360.

Last edited by Boots Orion; 02-23-2011 at 07:55 PM.
Boots Orion is offline   Reply With Quote