View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 10:41 AM   #13
skitz79

Shadow of skitz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer85 View Post
Before attempting this, I want to be sure: It is ok to lose all 5 lives and then start a new infinite game? As long as I don't go back to the dash and restart infinite games, it will count towards 3 hours achievement?

EDIT: **''ÄÄÄ"Ü!°" This game just crashed after an hour (went to dashboard on its own!) - happened for me the second time now and kind of makes this achievement impossible! this is really no fun that it keeps doing this oin its own!!!
Yes thats correct its perfectly fine to lose all 5 lives and restart another infinite game, like you said just dont go back to the dashboard/phone home screen

i had many many issues with the game crashing, i found it crashed when i made various vehicles on the same screen go manic at the same time, so in the end for the achievement, i started the game, put my ship in the top left corner & then never touched it until all 5 lives were gone, then rinse n repeat

hope this clears this all up

See u online folks! =]
skitz79 is offline   Reply With Quote