View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 06:10 AM   #15
falconkeeper99

Falconkeeper79's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruq View Post
Okay so I've gone through the game several times and this is the last achievement I have to get (getting all the chests). Now, I'm pretty sure I've gotten all the chests up to Fallen City/City in Flames. If I recall chests 49/50 are at the savepoint in the hallway before the boss correct?

During my playthrough I didn't see 49/50 at that spot, and I seem to remember seeing it once upon a time. Is there a possibility these chests don't appear, and if so does anyone know the condition to get them to appear? I'd rather not like to go through the game solely for the chests, which is why I saved at the savepoint on the balcony before this point just to make sure.

Thanks in advance.

---EDIT

Didn't lurk enough, apparantly those two chests require you to save the villagers outside prior to entering the hallway. I'm going to try that and then see what happens.
If anyone is still having this problem (for those of us late in checking the game out)...

If you do not kill the 3 archers up on the balcony BEFORE you open the door, the 2 treasure chests (#49 and #50) will not be there.
falconkeeper99 is offline   Reply With Quote