View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 07:15 AM   #21
PeRFeCK

PeRFeCK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Ok, all done. Thanks for the guide, very helpful and everything went smooth. This game is much more exhausting than most of the other easy Japanese adventure games I've played, with so many choices. A single ending can take over an hour, this game definitely fits in the 5-10 hour range.

That being said, with there being so many choices, it seems there is more room for making errors when following the guide. I know for certain I mixed a few choices around (ex: training when i should have studied) and still had no problems finishing out the ending, this should be a relief for everyone.

Last, I wanted to mention (to ease anyone's mind while playing) that Ending 7 and 8 felt weird in comparison to the other playthroughs. In 7, you constantly switch between the two blonde chicks and it made me think I was messing something up, but nope. In 8, about 3/4 of the way through all of your stats are maxed and you just keep repeating the same thing over and over (study, train, pick 4th from top...repeat). Even though its weird, it works! So follow the guide and you'll have no problems.

Thanks again!

Last edited by PeRFeCK; 03-05-2011 at 07:19 AM.
PeRFeCK is offline   Reply With Quote