View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 05:47 PM   #33
Chuppernicus

chuppernicus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentexrx8 View Post
This is the key. I tried four time last night to get this achievement. the first 3 times I blew up the propane tank near the little house toward the back of the first floor by the back stairs. Shooting the tank blew up the fire extinguisher. The fourth time I did it I shot the extinguisher first and then the tank.

The achievement guide has a check list of all of the things you need to shoot. Don't use grenades or mines. Doesn't matter how many guys you use take downs on or if you have a hostage at the end. Just SHOOT each tank and extinguisher and you will get this achievement.
Great bit of advice. I used the guide, made a checklist and marked off each one I shot; making sure I nailed the extinguishers first before blasting the explosives and didn't use explosives myself.
I used grenades the first time and the explosion blew up a tank in the beginning, also missed the fire extinguisher in the weapon room my first try.

-Insert something creative here-
( that doesn't include stats that no one really cares about or some poorly photoshop'd image with your name stuck in it. )

Chuppernicus is offline   Reply With Quote