Old 03-17-2011, 12:06 AM   #1
ViperxSniper

ViperxSniper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

If you looking for WP7 guide, click here

COPYRIGHT/RIGHTS OF USE:
This guide may not be used without written permission by either the author or website admins. This guide has been put together for x360a and should not be used without permission.

Overview:
-Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10 for 200 (could be higher depending on skill)
-Offline: 17/20 (145)
-Online: 3/20 (55)
-Approximate amount of time to 200: >6 hours for 170; 10 hours+ for 200 (could be higher depending on skill)
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed:N/A
-Number of missable achievements: None
-Do cheat codes disable achievements?: N/A
-Does difficulty affect achievements?: No Difficulty
-Glitchy achievements:None
-Unobtainable achievements: Spring 2011 DLC
-Extra equipment needed? None

Introduction:
Full House Poker is the follow-up to 1vs100. Like 1vs100, Full House Poker features Avatar support and features scheduled TV-Style Texas Heat Online Tournament. The Texas Heat tournaments takes place on certain days with at least four events on each scheduled day. ***Note: This is the XBLA version, the WP7 version can be found here***

Abbreviated Walkthrough:

Starting Off
I would suggest starting out the easiest achievement: Stylish Host. After this, I would go start a multiplayer game to earn Bucket List #12,472 and Trickster. During this game you might also earn the following achievement:
Headshot
Ding! Grats!
Cardrack
Gone Fishing
Hollywooding
I Hate ATM Fees
I See The Future
It's Like The Wave
Pull The Trigger

Pro Takedown
You should be leveled up enough to unlock your first Pro Takedown after one game (if not, just play a few more games). Now go for Took Down a Pro and Big Dog

Clean Up
By now, you should have most of the achievements (if not keep playing games and focus on doing the achievement). The only ones you should have left are the following:
Ding! Double Digits! (Level 10)
Extra Tricky (Level 14)
Your Not The Boss of Me
The Final Table
Ding! Top Dog! (Level 50)
Rollin'
Alpha Dog
Name of the Game
Poker Fan
Just keep playing games to earn XP and money completing the Pro Takedowns as you go. Also for the DLC achievements, I would keep an eye out for the schedule and play as many games as possible until you unlock all three DLC achievements (Hot Pot Master, Summer 2011, Gold Medal Champion Summer 2011, and Winner's Circle 2011)

Conclusion:
Full House Poker has easy but time consuming achievements. Luckily the game is fun and addicting, so you shouldn't get bored with it.

Bucket List #12,472 5
Completed a ranked multiplayer game of Full House Poker

Simply play through a full ranked match. You do not have to win, just finish it. Will unlock at the end of the match.

Pull The Trigger 10
Bet on every street in a hand and then won the showdown

For this achievement, you will have to place a bet on the Flop (first three cards), the Turn (fourth card), and the River (last card) and then win. Best advice I can give is go with the minimum bet to avoid from having the other players fold before the showdown.

Big Dog 10
Won a tournament

Start up a new game in single player or create a lobby in multiplayer (unranked). On the rules selection menu select tournament. You can make a tournament with just two players to make it go
faster. You can also get this achievement by simply playing any Pro Takedown (Credit DTM V1).

Ding! Top Dog! 20
Leveled up to 50

Achievement will unlock eventually after playing a while. XP can be earned in Single Player, Multiplayer, Texas Heat, and Pro Takedown. Pro Takedown is the easiest way to earn XP as you will gain a lot of XP just for beating the Pros and you can keep replaying them. Here is a list of the XP you can earn

Dealt In - Varies (You will get XP just for being dealt in)
Showdown Winner - 100XP (Winning the showdown)
Got Out Free - 250XP (Did not put any money in the pot; folded early *can not get if you are the one of the blinds)
Smart Fold - 500XP (Folding on a hand you would have lost, if it is revealed that you would have lost if you stayed in)
Winning Spree - 500XP (Win 2 or more games
All-In to Win - 250XP (Simply win a hand after going all-in)
Witness to Fame - 100XP (Earned in Texas Heat only)
Pushed Harder - 150XP (Keep raising the bet until the other person folds)

PRO TAKEDOWNS REWARDS
Beating Sonny/Rachel - 5,000XP
Beating Larry - 7,500XP
Beating Mel/Rai - 10,000XP
Beating Lily - 12,500XP
Beating Johnny/Marshall - 15,000XP
Beating Daisy - 17,500XP
Winning the All Pro Tournament- 25,000XP

Hollywooding 5
Honed your acting skills by performing 10 aggressive or timid plays

Simply hold RT (aggressive) or LT (timid) while you are betting/checking/folding 10 times to unlock this. Can do multiple in one hand.

I See the Future 5
Used every possible pre-action at least once

The pre-actions are when you are waiting for your turn to bet. You will have to do the following actions:
Check ()
Check/Fold ()
Bet/Raise ()

Ding! Double Digits! 10
Leveled up to 10

See Ding! Top Dog!

I Hate ATM Fees 20
Played 50 hands in a row without taking a cash advance

Should be easy if you play smart and conservatively. Just play 50 games without losing all of your bankroll.

Rollin' 10
Earned a bankroll of at least 500,000 chips

You will earn this as you play. You can also earn this quickly by winning the All-Pro Tournament.

Gone Fishing 10
Won a showdown with a hand you made on the river

This one will be random but shouldn't take long. You will have to be losing the hand up to the last card and then win it on the River (last card before the showdown). If you do get a good hand on the last card, I would not raise the bet unless another player does because if you do and everybody folds, you will not have a showdown and you will not get the achievement.

Headshot 10
Busted another player in a ranked multiplayer game

Just have to eliminate a player from a ranked game. Should be easy as long as you play it smart. You do not have to take all his/her chips, just the one to knock him/her out of play.
Guides: Uno Rush Full House Poker (XBLA)
Full House Poker(WP7) NCAA Football 12

Last edited by ViperxSniper; 07-30-2012 at 04:19 AM.
ViperxSniper is offline   Reply With Quote