View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 11:01 AM   #4
cra

Send a message via ICQ to cra

cra x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Epic Failanx 2
Break the shields of everyone in a phalanx without killing any of them.

In the chapter "Justice" you will find several shield only units without a leader. Use the lock on with and only use the stun attack to knock off the shields eventually. Don't worry about your allies since they are useless and won't kill them.

Time Extension! 15
Maintain your Kleos for 3 minutes during a chapter.

Ajax's last stage on easy or normal is a good option for this, as there is a infinite spawn before you fight Achilles and Lyssa. However due to his somewhat clunky control it is still challenging near to impossible without the Orb of Ouranos, because the enemies attack quite often and ruin the counter. However if you beat the epic Rampage challenge you get the Orb which will prevent the counter being reset upon an hit. For a smooth 3 minute fight equip the Orb and the Queen's Axe Head to replenish your health with finishers.

The Underdog 15
Win a duel after entering it with critical health.

In the first chapter you get two possibilities to pull this off. Critical health is indicated by a red layer on the screen and a faint heartbeat you can hear while you have ~ <10% health left. Even if you have problems with parrying or dodging attacks it is okay to die and start the checkpoint with full health as long as you started the duel with critical health.

Too Fast to Furious 10
Completely fill the maximum fury meter in under 2 minutes without using items that generate fury.

There are two possible ways to do that. Either use the combo ,, with timed attacks or try to perform a lot of finishers with , then while the enemies are stunned quickly press again and repeat.

Without a Scratch 30
Complete a chapter without being damaged on Hard or Expert difficulty.

Using a melee hero is either total madness of real confidence in your skill. To do this the easiest way play the second chapter on hard with maxed attack. It isn't really tough, but watch out for groups of archers they are often your objectives. Approach them with block until they pull out their swords, roll back and start throwing knifes to mow em down. Watch out for the Slashers as they love to come to you and take several hits. Once you have to kill the Brute with his Tower shield activate your fury to ignore his shield with your knifes.

Are You Tough Enough? 30
Complete a chapter without equipping any items on Hard or Expert difficulty.

I suggest using a chapter with a hero you are comfortable with, however I advise to use one with range attacks to weaken the enemies a bit from afar. However you can do it in the first chapter, just run through until you meet the slasher. He is the only tough enemy here. Parry often and don't get too greedy or you will suffer a few hits. The second duel is just a matter of patience.

That Wasn't Too Hard... 50
Complete the game on Hard or Expert difficulty.

I'm not yet sure if a playthrough on hard is needed once you get some decent equip or not. Until then I suggest playing on expert once you have the biggest grid and decent items to raise all your stats to max and other good items.

I'm Really Good at Action Games. 70
Complete the game on Expert difficulty.

You have to beat the game first on any difficulty to unlock "Expert". This playthrough will require some skill, good items and time. More details will follow, preferably which items you should have for this run.

Last edited by cra; 03-26-2011 at 11:38 AM.
cra is offline   Reply With Quote