View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 06:18 AM   #56
Capn Doug
Community and Events Lead

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Ceris   Staff Club - rekikire   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 50 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianke_2002 View Post
i know...pointless post...but could someone please respond to my post from earlier in the thread?
It might work. In a lot of cases, the game is still on the Marketplace servers, just not available for download. You can actually download Hexic HD if you need to if you deleted it for some reason and can't redownload it. So, you could try, though there is no gaurantee of success (which is why I won't be deleting my Marvel Ultimate Alliance DLC).

For exapmle, that was how a lot of people got games like Raskulls early. It was on the servers, and people were able to download it from the demo with World of Kelflings and sent out multiplayer invites. It isn't sketchy, it just might not work.