View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 03:12 AM   #8
41inuyasha

XD41INUYASHA's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmercunleashedx View Post
I thought the point of a "guide" was to explain the best ways possible the get the achievements? All your doing is explaining what you have to do to get them, which, they are pretty self-explanatory anyways. I think I'll wait for someone else to put up a REAL guide.

this guide is for real gamers. not noobs that need me to hold there hand through self explanatory achievements. only certain achievements like winning 75 events on hard need a short cut and/or strategy. if you seriously need me to explain in further detail on how to host a room and invite someone to boost with, or how to turn correctly on every corner to master them. then you seriously are a horrible gamer.

On the easy self explanatory achievements, i just show everyone where to go and/or to look to keep track of what they need or where the specific race is located. So children please stop crying. Gotta grow up and leave your mommy sometime. If you dont like my strategy or help. leave the forum and shut up. Im not even close to finishing.
41inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote