View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 01:05 PM   #26
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
So, for clearing this up and for the guide, I've put down the date of Friday 25th March. I counted 4 months later (not by 4 weeks, I don't think.) and got the date Sept 23rd. Is that correct?

--------

Updates some of the videos, thanks to Maka pointing out some better versions. I've also added in the little Crytek note about boosting to level 50.
If you started on Friday March 25th (03/25/11), 6 months after this is September 25th (09/25/11).

September 23rd (09/23/11) is 5 months and 4 weeks difference. Logically, with the dates the way I posted them, 1 month is equivalent to increasing the month slot by 1.

This is just my guess, but the other counting methods I've seen don't make much sense, and for coding and tracking purposes (what Crytek wouldve used for the game), my counting method seems to make more sense.

Lastly, if September 23rd WAS 6 month after March 25th, then March 21st 2012 would be 6 months after that, and we'd be left with 4 days not assigned to a month, again not making sense.

EDIT:
Easiest Maximum Armour Modules: (Makas opinion)
ARMOUR - Proximity Alarm - Kill 500 enemies with proximity alarm equipped
STEALTH - Covert Ops - Kill 350 enemies with 25m with Covert Ops equipped
POWER - Weapon Pro - Kill 500 enemies with Weapon Pro equipped

The Covert Ops one is especially easy if you play Instant Action.

*You also misspelled "process" in the "Crysis, What Crysis?" achievement.

Last edited by Maka; 03-31-2011 at 01:15 PM.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote