Old 05-07-2011, 10:17 AM   #21
Auburok

Send a message via Skype™ to Auburok

auburok's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEJONEL View Post
Nice guide! But it's a damn maze to find all places that's not on the portal. Still missing 2 but don't know wich ones

For an even better guide you should put up info on each exit where they leading to
Well, if you read the guide, it tells you the flow of the areas. I really don't want to reupload 25 maps just yet. It's not going to solve your immediate problems if I do that, and it'll be a few hours of work to do that. In the event where people really do get lost in this game (I still don't understand that- most of the maps take 3-5 minutes to traverse once you have all the skills) you can always look at the written guide to see which areas you can go through, as this is a guide for earliest acquisition, not "backtrack to here from the hub".

I'm going to be writing the boss guides today, and if I have time after that, I'll write a text addendum to show flow between maps, since people have been skipping the text guide for just the maps it seems. I'll have to retake a photo of each map's level, and transcribe the marks over.

Last edited by Auburok; 05-07-2011 at 10:23 AM.
Auburok is offline   Reply With Quote