View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 10:10 PM   #37
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer85 View Post
I played three complete weeks (21 days!) offline and washed my pet every day and played with it. 100% sure that I didn't miss a day! Did never get the achievements for this though!!! Can I buy those awards and will I get the achievements then??? I'm afraid those two just won't unlock in my game! :'(
It's the first I have heard of this particular problem but it seems you have two options:

1) It only takes 7 days for each achievement so save your game first. Now just exit to the dashboard, move the date forward and basically redo the task for 7 more days and be sure that each time you are in your profile's saved game because sometimes the Kinect can recognize you as a guest or some other profile. It prompts you at the start so just be careful to choose the right one. Then just play Fetch once and wash your pet once. Choose to save and exit from the smart phone menu and then return to the dashboard and move the day forward 1 day. Repeat 6 more times.

2) Go ahead and finish everything else. Once everything is done, copy your saved game to a memory card or USB and then delete it from your Xbox HDD. Now start a new game and repeat the steps for seven consecutive days. You could then just copy your original save back over if you wanted too.

I can't think of anything else that would help, sorry. Good luck.
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote