View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 05:46 PM   #46
DarthSoth

I DarthSoth I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
IMO they've really improved. You don't have to press or 1.000 times to run or climb a ladder. In this game you simply run towards an object/obstacle. Also holding for running is easier than keep button-smashing as in the other R* games.
Same goes for the cars. Better than the drunk-fish-driving-simulations in GTA IV. In the end it's just "question of taste".

Edit: Yay I found a way to turn OFF the DAMN RADIO!!!

In comparison to Sabatour, Saints Row series, Crackdown series, Just Cause series, Dead Rising series, R*'s games are by far the worst control of the bunch. And yet they are the highest acclaimed of them and the games that the others are compared to. So far Noire seems to be a step back in character control from RDR which was the best to date. Actually Bully might hold that honor now that I think about it. Been a while since I played that one though, but I don't remember having as much of a control gripe with that game.

Also, how do you shut the radio off? Since this was a gripe from a few peopel it would be nice if you'd share how to shut it off.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
DarthSoth is offline   Reply With Quote