Old 05-22-2011, 02:01 PM   #13
ReverendSID

ReverendSID's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditBanks View Post
Fantastic guide.
Sadly, the two cars I'm missing won't show up where it's mentioned in this guide.

Cadillac Lasalle Series 50 (4 Door #1)
Mercury Custom (Sport #3)

I can't find them at all, throughout the whole game I've never seen that Cadillac with the little bumps on either side of the front.
It doesn't help that since this is based in the 40's there isn't THAT much of a difference from car to car.
I'm in the same boat with 2-Door #14 - Desoto 2DR Custom and 4-Door #4 - Cadillac Series 75 Limousine. Cannot find them anywhere. I've loaded up the two listed cases at least a dozen times each and nothing. Tried the locations in free roam on every desk as well, nadda.

Of course the Desoto 4 door custom sedan and the Cadillac series 61 are everywhere all the time no matter what part of the city I'm in.

EDIT: I found the Desoto 2DR Custom in the lot across from the Black Caesar food hut during the Black Caesar Vice case, where the Cadillac Series 75 Limousine is listed to be. So, just for the hell of it I loaded up my Red Lipstick Murder replay outside the Bamba Club, and sure enough there was the Limo.

Just 4 Street Crimes left for 100 % Thanks for the pics, helped alot.

Last edited by ReverendSID; 05-22-2011 at 02:54 PM.
ReverendSID is offline   Reply With Quote