View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 12:35 AM   #67
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizomac View Post
It doesn't matter which disc you use. As for some of your cars:

The Nash Deluxe 600 Army car is found at an airport. If you look at the map, its in the middle to the far left of the map. Find a vertical street there called Van Ness and you should see on the map what looks like an airport. There are a bunch there.

Buick Ambulance can be found at the Good Samaritan Hospital (Its a landmark.) There are 2 parked behind it at the emergency doors. If they arent there, drive around. Mine showed up at night if that helps.

Studebaker Commander AND International Police Wagon can be found at the crime scene "The Driver's Seat." As SOON as you get there, the Studebaker will be parked behind you. The wagon will be to the left of the scene, its the van used to put suspects in.

Hudson Super Six I found around the intersection of 4th and Los Angeles St.
Thanks, funny thing is i just spent 2 hours looking for that hudson 6 car its ridiculous. its not in that place in my game wtf...... i saw the international police wagon and the buick ambulance in 2 cases and the damn game wouldn't let me in either of them... im going to wait for a video guide to be finished up before i loose my freaking mind.

Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote