View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 06:00 PM   #43
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDMFS0AB View Post
For Roscoe & Friends(kill a bad guy with every gun)

I need to your the colt pistol, but everytime i see one it just seems to collect ammo. I cannot change weapon to it.

Anyone know where i can get to use that gun? Last one i need.
If Cole Phelps picks up any ammo for a weapon, you already have this weapon equipped. In other words, as a detective you don't need to pick up the Colt .45 cause it's already your default weapon from the beginning.

Make sure to keep track on this list (from the Achievement Guide here, by IISpiderII):

There are 9 guns you will need to kill someone with. Most of them are dropped from bad guys through many cases and street crimes.

• .44 Magnum - Default gun as a patrol cop. Start the case "Armed and Dangerous." and press LB to drop the shotgun.
  • 12 Gauge Shotgun - Start with it in the case "Armed and Dangerous." Bad guys will drop this as well.
  • Colt .45 - Your default gun as a detective.
  • Thompson SMG - Bad guys from many cases and street crimes will have it. There's a bad guy with one at the final event on the case "The Fallen Idol."
  • Tommy gun (modified thompson with a round drum) - Bad guys from many cases and street crimes will have it. There's a bad guy with one at the final event on the case "The Fallen Idol."
  • M1 Garrand - Bad guys from many cases and street crimes will have it. There's a bad guy with one at the final event on the case "The Fallen Idol."
  • M1 Thompson (modified garrand with round drum) - Bad guys from the case "Manifest Destiny" will drop them.
  • Browning Auto-Rifle - Easily found in the final case as many bad guys will have it. There's also one in the same spot as the flamethrower.
  • Flamethrower - Obtained in the final case at the final event in the sewers. Right before the scene where the water rises you will find a room full of guns. The flamethrower is in there.

100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbo360 & XboxOne)
100% > Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

Last edited by JuSt BLaZe; 05-23-2011 at 06:03 PM.
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote